Dale Gehring - Faribo Insurance
Our customer loyalty is unparalleled in Northfield. Superior customer service is our goal.
I have lived and worked in Northfield for 17 years. My wife Angie and I were married in 1998. We have 2 children, Dylan age 18, and Jaida age 15. My family primarily came from Waseca and the surrounding area.
I began working in the insurance industry in 1995. I started as a claims adjuster and then was in claims management for many years with Liberty Mutual until making the switch to the agency side of the business a few years ago. I believe my claims experience brings a unique perspective to the relationship I have with my clients as I am able to answer their “what-ifs” and be a convenient/well-rounded resource for them regarding any insurance related questions. My experience also allows me to be successful in finding the exact products and fit to suit their needs.
- Northfield Park & Recreation Advisory Board Chairman
- Northfield Chamber of Commerce-Government Affairs Committee
- Defeat of Jesse James Days Committee Member-Event Chair
- Northfield Community Services Advisory Council Vice Chair
- St. John’s Lutheran Church Volunteer
- Save the Depot Volunteer
- Cannon River Offroad Cycling & Trails Founding Member
- Mill Towns Trail Lobbyist
- Cannon River Watershed Partnership Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer
Service to humanity is the best work of life. I greatly appreciate my customers, their loyalty, and their business.
Dale Gehring - Agent
Faribo Insurance Agency
307 Water St S Suite #4
Northfield, MN 55057
Toll Free (Minnesota only): (888) 923-0430 Ext. 202
Fax: (507) 332-8830